Porridge has always been one of most people favorite comfort food. As contrary to Chinese advice that one should eat porridge when one is sick or not feeling well, but nowadays, people can eat porridge whenever they want to. There is no special occasion for having porridge, even more so when you are craving for it. Whats more, you can enjoy it with a wide array of claypot dishes such as Salted Flower Belly, Drunken Chicken and Spring Onion Sliced Fish.
Dining voucher worth RM25. For reservations please call 0122227536.
No. 45,Jalan Radin Bagus
57000 Seri Petaling, Kuala Lumpur.
Term And Conditions
1. Only 1 voucher per redemption per bill.
2. Voucher must be presented before making payment at the cashier counter.
3. Voucher Value has to be redeemed fully and no partial redemption per transaction.No cash rebate will be given if voucher are not fully utilized.
4. Vouchers are not exchangeable for cash and not replaceable if lost.
5. Damaged vouchers or copies of voucher will not be accepted.
6. Not valid on functions, other promotions or discounts.
7. 5 percent prevailing tax and 10 percent service charge applies.
8. The management reserves the right of final decision in any cases of dispute.
9. The management reserves the right to amend the term and conditions without any notice.
10. Valid on weekends, public holidays and eve of public holidays.
11. Valid from 1 August 2012 to 31 January 2013.